TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! With all the towns around us canceling their 4th of July, we've decided to host a celebration at our farm. As of now, entry will be by advanced ticket purchase only. We hope to see you on the 4th!
- Live Music (Country River Band, Mansfield Pickers, and Elvis Seventy-Seven)
- Bebo the Clown
- Petting Zoo
- Pie Eating Contest with MC Ty Rumble
- Antique Tractors on Display
- Giant Jump Pad
- Cow Train Rides
- Giant Slide
- Concessions (ice cream, donuts, funnel cake, hot dogs, and more)
- Fireworks (15-minute show at dark)
Fireworks will be set off behind the pond so recommended viewing location is from the main parking area or hill in front of parking area. Bring a lawn chair! Please note that no alcoholic beverages or smoking is permitted at the farm.
See schedule below and check back for more details!
(Law enforcement and children 3 yrs and under are FREE)
All activities are included in admission other than concessions
*** THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE ***
VENDORS: We are looking for craft vendors for this event. Register at
797 W Macedonia Church Rd
Oxford, GA 30054 Google Map