Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson
Listen on FaithTalk Atlanta 970
Monday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Tuesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Wednesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Thursday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Friday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Living Through the Loss of a Spouse - I
Did you know that there are approximately 11 million widows in the United States? Or that close to 80% of wives will lose their husbands during their lifetime? On today's classic edition of Family Talk, Dr. James Dobson interviews Dee Brestin to discuss her heart-wrenching journey back into a life of singleness following the death of her husband, Steve. In the midst of her journey, Dee learned to lean on the Lord, and discovered His unwavering faithfulness in the midst of deep loneliness and grief.
- Living Through the Loss of a Spouse - I - 3/20/2023
- Rise Up: Moms in Prayer - II - 3/17/2023
- Rise Up: Moms in Prayer - II - 3/16/2023
- I am Rahab: Touched by God, Fully Restored - 3/15/2023
- Only the Beginning: Students for Life Building New Leaders in 2023 - 3/14/2023
- Prayer, Peace and the Presence of God - 3/13/2023
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
Life Baskets: Introducing Your Neighbor to Christ Has Never Been Easier – Or More Fun!
Let us introduce you to an easy and fun way to share the love of Christ with your friends or neighbors – Life Baskets™. When you create and give a Life Basket™, you bless them with wonderful gifts, introduce them to Jesus Christ, and invite them to enjoy a loving Christian community at your church. Life Baskets™ are a fun activity that you can do with the entire family.