Listen on FaithTalk Atlanta 970
Monday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Tuesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Wednesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Thursday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Friday12:30PM - 1:00PM
When Life Throws You a Curveball
The late baseball pitcher Frank Pastore is widely remembered for his outspoken faith in Jesus, rather than his MLB career. Today on Family Talk, you will hear a moving speech he gave several years before his untimely death in 2012. Frank shares his transformation from atheist, know-it-all athlete, to born again Christian living boldly for Jesus. This message challenges every believer to live out their faith.
- When Life Throws You a Curveball - 1/24/2020
- A Pro-Life Conversation with Dr. William Lile - II - 1/23/2020
- A Pro-Life Conversation with Dr. William Lile - I - 1/22/2020
- A Snowflake Named Hannah - II - 1/21/2020
- A Snowflake Named Hannah - I - 1/20/2020
- Women and Emotional Infidelity - II - 1/17/2020
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
So what does this mean for your marriage?
In The Undeniable Differences Between Husbands and Wives, Dr. James Dobson talks about how men and women differ, how they complement each other, and how understanding these truths is key to enjoying a successful, intimate, long lasting marriage.