Listen on FaithTalk Atlanta 970
Monday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Tuesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Wednesday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Thursday12:30PM - 1:00PM
Friday12:30PM - 1:00PM
When Loving Him is Hurting You
The health of a family unit is rooted in the health of the relationship between husband and wife. On this edition of Family Talk’s ‘2019 Best of Broadcast’, Dr. Tim Clinton and clinical psychologist, Dr. David Hawkins, examine the problem of abuse within marriage. The two discuss the initial signs of emotional abuse, the difference between narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and the hope of intervention and healing.
- When Loving Him is Hurting You - 12/13/2019
- The Fight for the Minds of Our Children - 12/12/2019
- No Safe Spaces - II - 12/11/2019
- No Safe Spaces - I - 12/10/2019
- Unplanned: The Story of Abby Johnson - 12/9/2019
- Another Kind of Courage: Finding Purpose Through Disability - II - 12/6/2019
- Additional Family Talk
Featured Offer from Family Talk
So what does this mean for your marriage?
In The Undeniable Differences Between Husbands and Wives, Dr. James Dobson talks about how men and women differ, how they complement each other, and how understanding these truths is key to enjoying a successful, intimate, long lasting marriage.