Grace to You Weekend with John MacArthur
Listen on FaithTalk Atlanta 970
- “The Hymn of Security, Part 2” (#1) - 3/18/2023
- “The Exclusiveness of the Gospel, Part 1” (Part 1) - 3/11/2023
- “Deliverance: From Sin to Righteousness,” Part 1 (#1) - 3/4/2023
- “Deliverance: The Neglected Doctrine” - 2/25/2023
- “Reasons for Remaining Single, Part 2” (#2) - 2/18/2023
- “To Marry or Not to Marry” (#1) - 2/11/2023
- Additional Grace to You Weekend
Featured Offer from Grace to You Weekend
What did Jesus mean when He said, “Follow me”? Twenty years ago John MacArthur tackled that seemingly simple question and provided the evangelical world with the biblical answer. For many, the reality of Jesus’ demands has proved thoroughly searching, profoundly disturbing, and uncomfortably invasive; and yet, heeding His words is eternally rewarding.
The 20th anniversary edition of MacArthur’s provocative book has revised and expanded the original version to handle contemporary challenges. The debate over what some have called “lordship salvation” hasn’t ended — every generation must face the demands of Christ's lordship. The Gospel According to Jesus remains eminently relevant for the Christian church, and intensely practical for every Christian.